Texas Medical Center.
We are in the process of acquiring our 2021 photography. We have added new images of the Texas Medical Center and the Galleria Uptown area.
Please check back often for updates. If you feel that we are missing an area that needs coverage, please use the “Contact us” form to let us know.
We add new pictures to our stock library throughout the year.
Click here to sign up for email updates, so that you will always
know when we have added new images.
There are quite a few images to load on this map – please be patient
Click on any marker to view a picture.
No results found in this location. Please try again.
1. Position the map to locate your area of interest. You can position the map by panning and scrolling or by entering a location in the search box located tp left above the map. Location names can be a specific address, or generally accepted name. (example: 2800 Post Oak Blvd, or Williams Tower) The plus and minus buttons, located in the lower right corner of the map, allow you to zoom in or out on the map.
2. Locate any arrow icons that might point to your site. Arrows point in the general direction of the picture view.
3. Click on the arrow to view a thumbnail of the image.
4. Click on the thumbnail image to view larger image. The larger image will open in a separate page as a picture. To close the image, click on the “x” on the page tab in the browser bar at top of screen.
5. Make a note of the image number for any pictures of special interest.
6. You can recall an image by scrolling the “select a photo…” box to the appropriate image number and clicking.
7. To order an image, complete and submit the information box located on the map page.
8.Delivery is not automatic. We will contact you for any additional information that might be needed to confirm and complete your order.