1. Position the map to cover your area of interest. You can position the map by panning and scrolling or by using the “Named Places” search box located above the map. Named places can be a specific address, or generally accepted name. (example: 2800 Post Oak Blvd, or Williams Tower) The plus and minus buttons allow you to zoom in or out on the map.
2. Locate any arrow icons that might be near by.
3. Click on any arrow to view a thumbnail of the image.
4. Click on the thumbnail image to view larger image. The larger image will open in a separate page
as a picture. To close that image, click on the “x” on the page tab in the browser bar at top of screen.
5. Make a note of the image number for any pictures of special interest.
6. You can recall that image by scrolling the “select picture…” to the appropriate numbered image.
7. To order an image, complete the information box located on that page.
Your Email (required)